Teaching my hand-painted nail art is like a breath of fresh air. I have given a three day (six classes in total) instructional workshop at The Midwest Beauty Show, Chicago, Illinois. For two years I conducted my hand-painted nail art technique classes at The Nail Technology Institute, Patchogue, NY. For three years I taught my hand-painted nail art technique for OPI. I was commissioned to do a one-week hand-painted nail art seminar in Puerto Rico. I also teach my hand-painted nail art technique privately. My classes can be as small as one or as large as 20. A one day class is eight hours, from 9 to 6, with a one hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks.
Student benefits obtained from this flat nail art class:
- Motivate enthusiasm which is an important ingredient in retailing nail artistry in the salon, by self-application. Nail artistry thrives best in an environment where it is visual and promoted on a day to day basis
- Color blending to form flowers, leaves, stems, etc.
- Brush strokes to form the petals of a flower
- Various strokes to accentuate a flower
- Flower clusters
- Enhance advertising
- Guidelines for pricing
- Increased revenue
In addition to the benefits you will obtain, I will supply you with:
- The art of proper brush cleaning
- The types of paint I use in my nail technique
- How to load a brush with more than two colors
- Paper to practice on as well as nails
- Three brushes and one stylus
- Water to clean your brushes
- Paper towels to blot your brushes
- Alcohol swabs
- Art booklet
For inquiries, please visit my contact page to leave your information and you will be contacted as soon as possible. Thank you!